First I wanted to say I have found a lot of very useful info on this site. Thank you all. My S/O and I are waiting on our P4 from Guangzhou. She is a little apprehensive about the process and has been getting conflicting info from her friends. She is just a beginer with the English language. I was hoping for someone here who has done the whole thing could write to her in Chinese or better yet, talk to her on the phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :exclaim:

You can also pass on the experiences of others who have just gone through the interview process in the last few weeks. I told my SO of some of the questions and she responded back with "is that all, this is easy."

The interview process is extremely scary for them and your reassurance based on others experience will help more than you know. Also many have passed the interview speaking only Chinese.

we aren't throught the process yet, but my wife is in Shanghai, she would be happy to talk to your SO I am sure, I have kept her informed throughout the process so far.... the encouragement is important to our loved ones as it can be so frustrating and perhaps intimidating to them... PM me if you are more interested

Hank

Edited by hankhoude (see edit history)