USCIS Response...

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

Late yesterday the California Service Center updated its processing dates. This update pushed them outside their 30 day processing window, which enabled me to file a search regarding my I-129F.

The person on the telephone took my information and ended the call by saying that if I do NOT hear from them by mail in 3-4 weeks to call back and they will check further. It's just frustrating hanging in limbo here.....

...yes....I'm whining.... :unsure:

You didn't read the fine print about their 30 day processing window. Once they are 30 days late you may then go to their 30 day processing window that states they are 30 days late. At said window you will be told that they are 30 days late and that you should wait 30 more days, then reprot to their 60 day processing window so that they can inform you that they are now 60 days late and that in 30 days you should report to their 90 day processing window so they can tell you.............you get the idea!

Guest ShaQuaNew

Yes....I get the idea....it's not fun either. When you look at the timelines up front you see that MOST get their approvals within a certain timeframe. Naturally, one would like to think that they also will be in the fast lane. Well, here I am in the traffic jam.

94 days and waiting for NOA2..... :o :)

Guest ShaQuaNew
You may want to plan a visit to China.

It takes you away from this stuff.

Yunnan is great in the Fall & Winter.

152161[/snapback]

After my last few trips neither my pocketbook nor my boss will accept that. Next time I go though it will either be to move there, or to bring her back with me.....

:blink: