Hi.. everyone

I'm new on this board, nice to meet all of you!! I'm filing for CR-1, I had sent out my DS-230 last month and NVC signed on 8/2, but untill now my file still in NVC and the automated answer just keep telling me that " The NVC had received..... to take 6 to 8...". It that anyboby had experienced on that? or anyone know how long it will take the file to send to GUZ from the DS-230 on NVC to GUZ? Thank you !!!

12/14/2004 NO-1

Hi.. everyone

I'm new on this board, nice to meet all of you!! I'm filing for CR-1,  I had sent out my DS-230 last month and NVC signed on 8/2, but untill now my file still in NVC and the automated answer just keep telling me that " The NVC had received..... to take 6 to 8...". It that anyboby had experienced on that? or anyone know how long it will take the file to send to GUZ from the DS-230 on NVC to GUZ? Thank you !!!

12/14/2004 NO-1

152112[/snapback]

Hi, and welcome to CFL! I just have done the same (August 29 rec'd date) and talked to the NVC last evening, it is the standard answer, but is way beyond the typical timelines posted here.... usually takes about a week after the Case Complete for the package to forwarded to GUZ.... stay tuned...... and good luck

Edited by hankhoude (see edit history)

Welcome to CFL

Up until June it was taking about 10 days for the NVC to complete the case after receiving the DS-230, and then another 4 or 5 days to forward to GUZ. Be prepared for a Chinese customs delay of about 1 month before GUZ actually receives it. Then comes the second name check anywhere from 2 weeks to 120 days if there is no problem, and from there your case will become eligible to be scheduled for an interview.

Good Luck.