My SO was just told today that she will need a

Supplemental form GIV-24 and Family Compostion Sheet GNI - 2

Neither of these forms were present in the P4 package sent from GUZ.

I cannot find them anywhere, My Lady's interview will be in 12 hours...

Does anyone have any suggestions here?

How does it work? will they take all of here papers and then look them over and then give the interview.. or do we just need to have the forms avaialbale in case they ask for them?

They should have been taken from her at the medical and put into the big envelope with her medical papers. If she didn't have them, I can't imagine the med staff not telling her to bring them in. This is the confusing part.

You can get pdf's here

151900[/snapback]

Don, Thanks. I sent them to her and she is able to relax more...me too!!

I think she would have been able to fill them out at the interview if all else had failed.

I don't know why she wasn't asked for the forms. She actually went to get the physical 2 times last week. One the person told her on the phone, she didn't need an appointment, when she got there, she was told she needed and a appointment, so she had to return the next day.

Did your SO take her medical in Shanghai. Mine did and she was told she did not need an appt. She will be picking up her results in several days so I hope she has everything she needs. I have gone over the list several times but I guess we will review her packet again before she returns to pick up her results.

Seems like "a" or a few envelope stuffers aren't paying attention. When I went back to China to visit my SO we went through filling out the forms. On the list sheet of the items in the P4, I numbered them straight down. On the filled out forms I numbered them in pencil on top. My SO just received the P4 today. She will go down the list and see if anything is missing. It wouldn't matter since I bought over all the forms. The only problem is if they suddenly have new forms which are different from the current ones.

The only problem is if they suddenly have new forms which are different from the current ones.

152845[/snapback]

Clearly there is variability at the medical facilities and it's hard to keep it all straight...

Two of us tried to provide our SOs with computer filled in forms and neither medical facility would accept it.. and forced both SOs to hand write it in the form.

Someone reported this week in GUZ that they had given their SO all the newest forms off the DOS site and the medical facility would not take them (?).