Going to Guangzhou

amerchin

My SO asked me about going to Guangzhou once or twice in order to save time and money. After the P4 is received ahead of time should she get the bank and exam done first and go home? Then just go back to Guangzhou the day before the interview? She's thinking about taking the bus twice to Guangzhou is cheaper than the hotel stay for the week (In and out if there's no problem). I would rather stay in one place and take it easy getting everything done within the week since money is not an issue. She's thinking money first. I'm not too thrilled on her go it alone 10 hour bus trip for the exam.

She may be feeling safer to ride the bus for 10 hrs than to spend a night in a strange city (assuming she has never been to guangzhou before)

Between me and my fiancee we have had an understanding, that while in China, i will trust her fully, even if i am not sure why she does things the way she does. this is her country and i am learning how thing work.

when we arrive in the US, she will need to trust me, to do the best for us, even if it is not what she is used to or does not understand why things are done that way.

(just a few thoughts, not sure if they answered your question or concerns)