lost in the mail?

Our file was approved and sent out by NVC on July 1. After not receiving a P3, I emailed GZ and they told me on Aug. 10 that they had not yet received the file from NVC. I called NVC, who admitted that it was abnormal to take so long for the package to get from them to the consulate and told me to fax them a copy of the email. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything else that I can do?

:rolleyes: Welcome Aboard :blink:

It has been about average 45 days from NVC to receipt of P-3. So your a little over. When NVC ships this stuff with DHL it goes in 20 to 40 pound boxes so "your" file isn't going to get lost in mailing. Sounds to me like Guangzhou is just running a little slow, maybe because of the move.

Welcome to Candle....

Not likely it is lost, only not processed yet, try to get the tracking number on the shipment, then you can track through DHL

Welcome to Candle....

Not likely it is lost, only not processed yet, try to get the tracking number on the shipment, then you can track through DHL

149241[/snapback]

They have been known to not accept packages, or to accept them (sign for them) and then store them at the Swan Hotel until they (GUZ) are ready to process them.??All the while claiming to not have received the package.