Interviews week of Sep 6

BuffaloPaul

We plan to get the health check in GZ Sept. 2nd. -- we'll pay the the extra 100 RMB to get the results fast, then go back to SZ for the weekend. We'll return to GZ on Sept. 5th.

Interview is Sept 6th. We plan to stay in GZ until we get the VISA from the post office.

I am sure we could arrange to meet, just let us know the where, when, and how.

We plan to get the health check in GZ Sept. 2nd. -- we'll pay the the extra 100 RMB to get the results fast, then go back to SZ for the weekend. We're going to GZ this Mon. or Tues. for the medical check and to scout out hotels. Will probably be in GZ Sept. 7-9, and Shenzhen before and after that.

By the way, my SO called the hospital on Shamian Island and they said to get there early and she could get the results the same day - no extra charge (and no appointment necessary).

Xulei

We plan to get the health check in GZ Sept. 2nd. -- we'll pay the the extra 100 RMB to get the results fast, then go back to SZ for the weekend. We're going to GZ this Mon. or Tues. for the medical check and to scout out hotels. Will probably be in GZ Sept. 7-9, and Shenzhen before and after that.

By the way, my SO called the hospital on Shamian Island and they said to get there early and she could get the results the same day - no extra charge (and no appointment necessary).

Xulei

148496[/snapback]

Would you post the name of the hospital?

Thanks

Would you post the name of the hospital?

Thanks

148504[/snapback]

Health Care Center of Guangdong International Travel

#33 Shamian North Street

Shamian Island, Guangzhou

Tel: (020) 8121 9500, 8121 9513

P4 includes a list of acceptable hospitals. There are 2 in Guangzhou. This one is 200 RMB more expensive than the other. We chose it because the other hospital wasn't answering its phone.

Also, I hate hate HATE Chinese hospitals and health care. I'm hoping that this one might be better since it has the word "international" in its name. :lol: