another step has been taken.... I received the P-3 in todays mail, and will send to Shanghai tomorrow, hopefully I will get it back in a week and will forward to NVC :whistling:

another step has been taken....  I received the P-3 in todays mail, and will send to Shanghai tomorrow, hopefully I will get it back in a week and will forward to NVC :whistling:

146184[/snapback]

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-012.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/huepfen/jumping-smiley-021.gif

Good for you! Another step closer

another step has been taken....  I received the P-3 in todays mail, and will send to Shanghai tomorrow, hopefully I will get it back in a week and will forward to NVC   :P

146184[/snapback]

That's how you do it!.......

Chipping away at it!............. :shutup:

146188[/snapback]

yeah, like chipping on granite with a tooth pick..... I wonder if Trigg would let me borrow that extra set of chopsticks that he got from Squeaky

Edited by hankhoude (see edit history)
another step has been taken....  I received the P-3 in todays mail, and will send to Shanghai tomorrow, hopefully I will get it back in a week and will forward to NVC   :)

146184[/snapback]

That's how you do it!.......

Chipping away at it!............. :D

146188[/snapback]

yeah, like chipping on granite with a tooth pick.....

146214[/snapback]

Now Hank, it ain't all that bad, is it? You now have P3. Don't rush it, take some time to get it right.

One day it will all be a distant memory. And besides, you have CFL to see you through!.......... :D

Now Hank, it ain't all that bad, is it? You now have P3. Don't rush it, take some time to get it right.

One day it will all be a distant memory. And besides, you have CFL to see you through!..........

Hank,

Nice to hear your getting closer and closer...

Looks like your running right on track... pace yourself

You're getting a little closer. Soon, you'll be more worried about cleaning your place than getting the visa. Keep on trucking.

Thanks guys.... the treadmill is what it seems like........

Just for others info: The P-3 Supplemental sheet for GZ/CR-1 is available in the links and resources "forms and such". It can be downloaded and prepped by your Chinese S/O in advance (also get copies of the bio page of the passport).

Instead of mailing ours from the US to China AND BACK here again I sent the P-3 (downloaded from here) to her in China as an email attachment- it looked BETTER than the original NVC sent. acw

146573[/snapback]

you're right, we should start advising everyone of this, I was worried that they had special indicators on the one they sent..... :D

it would have saved me a couple of weeks easily... thanks!!!

umm, thanks Tony...

and Bob's comment made me think.... will I end up in the bowels of GUZ?

this is an exciting time for everyone, at least I may get TIMELINE to add me to the projections soon.......

another step has been taken....  I received the P-3 in todays mail, and will send to Shanghai tomorrow, hopefully I will get it back in a week and will forward to NVC B)

146184[/snapback]

I thought P3 will be returned to GZ, not NVC.

A.1.9.4

You should get the required forms and paperwork into GZ as soon as possible. Delaying it a day or more could mean the difference of a month while waiting for GZ to start on the next batch of cases for interviews. They base the interview schedule on the date they receive the P3 and register it in their computer. Note I said "register it in their computer". In most cases they won't register the P3 into the computer for 7 to 10 days after they receive it.

Edited by ttlee_99 (see edit history)
another step has been taken....  I received the P-3 in todays mail, and will send to Shanghai tomorrow, hopefully I will get it back in a week and will forward to NVC   B)

146184[/snapback]

I thought P3 will be returned to GZ, not NVC.

A.1.9.4

You should get the required forms and paperwork into GZ as soon as possible. Delaying it a day or more could mean the difference of a month while waiting for GZ to start on the next batch of cases for interviews. They base the interview schedule on the date they receive the P3 and register it in their computer. Note I said "register it in their computer". In most cases they won't register the P3 into the computer for 7 to 10 days after they receive it.

146862[/snapback]

I'll mark this FAQ section as for K1 only...