Need a little help with a few questions

Best wishes to you for success and that the forms will be accepted....

Also, on form 156 where it asks for spouse but then says (even if divorced). I assume she says none here. She thinks she should fill in ex's name but I'm not sure

What duplicate forms does she need to fill in for her child?  156,157, GNI2, GIV24?

145081[/snapback]

Still looking for help with these questions - any gurus out there?

I put in your K2 thread what I know..

-----------------------------------

DS-156 in duplicate (actually, this means 2 in english and 2 in chinese.. so four all together).

Medical exam / Medical forms for medical (you can just copy your SOs if they did not provide them in P4). No xray if under 15)

Birth Cert.

Police Record, if 16 or older

I-134

Full Custody letter, notarized

Passport (best separate but can be combined supposedly)

Pay visa fee for child.

Pay medical fee for child

---------

Does child also pay biometric ??

And any other forms for child needed ??

• 2 weeks later...

DS-156 in duplicate (actually, this means 2 in english and 2 in chinese.. so four all together).

So, the 156K does NOT need to filled out in duplicate? The wording is a little ambiguous ("This form, together with Form DS-156, completed in duplicate..."). I only received one 156K, so I suppose that's all I need. But then again, GZ has clearly had some problems with their staff of envelope stuffers of late.

So, the 156K does NOT need to filled out in duplicate? The wording is a little ambiguous ("This form, together with Form DS-156, completed in duplicate..."). I only received one 156K, so I suppose that's all I need. But then again, GZ has clearly had some problems with their staff of envelope stuffers of late.

147663[/snapback]

Think I just answered my own question. Didn't realize 156K was to be signed and sworn in front of visa officer.

Im thinking that everyone that recieved their P4's all got expired forms and are using them since thats what we were sent.. The Website doesnt show the P4 forms on the list so you dont know from that site if its ok to use the old forms... As of now, we are using the expired P4 forms... how about the rest of you?

145211[/snapback]

We will use the expired forms that GZ sent with the exception of the 156 and 156k that we completed before P4.

I believe GZ just has a warehouse full of forms and does not wish to discard them. Someone there must be married to a Chinese woman. :rolleyes: