Becoming a U.S. Citizen

Look on the CIS website. they have the forms and manuals. They have a manual in Chinese but I am not able to download it. I found a website that had the Chinese manual by googling. The English manual does okay for me. Also the form(s) needed are the N-400. I sent away to CIS for the forms and manuals. I got the forms but no manuals.:D

Here again, I'm not exactly sure where the starting mark is. I know it is 3 years but is it 3 years from marriage or 3 years from being in the U.S.?

No big deal really...no need to be "picky"...:angel:

Edited by tywy_99 (see edit history)

I'm able to download the Chinese language manual from the USCIS website now. They must've fixed it. I wasn't able to open up the PDF a couple of weeks ago.

But at 60 pages and 3 years to go yet, I think I will wait awhile before I print it...and save my paper and ink!........:D

CIS didn't send me the manuals when I requested them. They said they were in the process of revising them or something.... :huh:

I'm able to download the Chinese language manual from the USCIS website now. They must've fixed it. I wasn't able to open up the PDF a couple of weeks ago.

But at 60 pages and 3 years to go yet, I think I will wait awhile before I print it...and save my paper and ink!........:P

CIS didn't send me the manuals when I requested them. They said they were in the process of revising them or something.... :huh:

144018[/snapback]

Must be that Windows 98 slowing you down :D :lol: You by any chance sneek over to the wife's laptop did you :huh:

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)