Just my 2 cents, flight in early sep is going to be still around $800-$1000 depending on the airline, kids are still flying back from HK or China to go to school, I think prices starts to go down after 9/10 or 9/15. If I was flying back with spouse, definitely choose a direct flight, you don't want to lose the luggage because of a plane change(No way will I ever take NWA). I find the best place to look for cheap airfare are travel agents in Chinatown/Monterey Park in LA because of the number of flights flying out of LAX.

Hotel- Hotels in GZ in Oct is really hard to get and expensive, the autumn trade show is the main thing in GZ at that time, book early or you may end up paying more than you should, try to avoid Shanghai at all cost during Oct1-5, too many village people coming out.

Good Luck to All!!!

Just my 2 cents, flight in early sep is going to be still around $800-$1000 depending on the airline, kids are still flying back from HK or China to go to school, I think prices starts to go down after 9/10 or 9/15. If I was flying back with spouse, definitely choose a direct flight, you don't want to lose the luggage because of a plane change(No way will I ever take NWA). I find the best place to look for cheap airfare are travel agents in Chinatown/Monterey Park in LA because of the number of flights flying out of LAX.

Hotel- Hotels in GZ in Oct is really hard to get and expensive, the autumn trade show is the main thing in GZ at that time, book early or you may end up paying more than you should, try to avoid Shanghai at all cost during Oct1-5, too many village people coming out.

Good Luck to All!!!

143559[/snapback]

Oh yeah, internet price are usually before including tax and fuel surcharge, which can cost about $150USD.

Good Luck to All!!!

143559[/snapback]

Oh yeah, internet price are usually before including tax and fuel surcharge, which can cost about $150USD.

143564[/snapback]

thanks for the tips....

I was looking at your timeline.... what a stretch from eligibility to interview date!!!!

2-24-2005 I130-Sent from NVC to GZ

4-08-2005 I130 finally entered in GZ's computer

4-18-2005 Name check completed, elligible for interview

7-29-2005 Reply from GZ, interview date 9/21

:rolleyes: