poster maniac..damn...LOL

Speaking of blue thingies, I was thinking about modifying the system so that you can get more than 3 blue thingies. Of course, I hope that doesn't lead to "poster mania" :P ;) Thoughts or opinions?

Yeah, I think I will do that, reconfigure the system. The blue thingies amuse me. :lol:

Thanks,

P.J.

Speaking of blue thingies, I was thinking about modifying the system so that you can get more than 3 blue thingies.  Of course, I hope that doesn't lead to "poster mania"  :P  ;)  Thoughts or opinions?

Yeah, I think I will do that, reconfigure the system.  The blue thingies amuse me. :lol:

Thanks,

P.J.

well?? well?? what about my FIVE blue thingies???? WHEN?? Do you take cash?? Rubles? Yuan?? ;)

Aloha from Hawaii

The function of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis. I think we are a target

of diplomacy. We are victims of double speak and sloe movement. Perhaps

our comments should be directed to the White House. Go to the top. George

will not read the messages but the staff will keep track of the comments.

Enough emails on the same subject will get some kind of a response.

Myles

Aloha from Hawaii

The function of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.  I think we are a target

of diplomacy.  We are victims of double speak and sloe movement.  Perhaps

our comments should be directed to the White House.  Go to the top.  George

will not read the messages but the staff will keep track of the comments. 

Enough emails on the same subject will get some kind of a response.

Myles

Myles,

Were in at the Shanghai consulte in Oct. by any chance?

Aloha from Hawaii,

To Mike and Ying I did not understand the comment about Shanghai. But

I cannot pass on an excuse to get blue things. So I need more info from you.

Additional comment about the INS. It took the Beijing office one month to

move less than 200 meters to another building in the month of september.

Another example of Government waste of time and money.

Myles

Aloha from Hawaii,

To Mike and Ying I did not understand the comment about Shanghai.  But

I cannot pass on an excuse to get blue things.  So I need more info from you.

Additional comment about the INS.  It took the Beijing office one month to

move less than 200 meters to another building in the month of september.

Another example of Government waste of time and money. 

Myles

Hi Myles,

haha the little blue things...:rolleyes:

The reason I asked was because:

I was in Shanghai this Oct. I went to the Consulte so I could find out any info. on this problem we are all having. Well I met a guy from Hawaii there, I talked to him brefly about the problem He was also trying to get some info on a K-3 I think...so I was just thinking it may be you that I talked to??

• 10 months later...
Speaking of blue thingies, I was thinking about modifying the system so that you can get more than 3 blue thingies.  Of course, I hope that doesn't lead to "poster mania"  :)  :D  Thoughts or opinions?

Yeah, I think I will do that, reconfigure the system.  The blue thingies amuse me. :)

Thanks,

P.J.

PJ,

How about modifying the system where you can have more than 10 blue thingies? I want Eric and Mick to have goals, you know.

OOOoooh I am so jealous of you "advanced" members and all your blue thingies!!!    :o It looks like I am going to remain a "newbie" for a long time at this rate.

Oh, Now I understand..... I was wondering why Robert S was calling himself a "newbie"...... :angry:

I think we need to remind Eric to get back on the ball!!!! Over the last year, he has dropped down from 9% of the total forum posts down to 8.53% of the total posts!!!! (which, of course, you can round up to 9%). :(

Hmmm,

if you aren't careful, Eric and Mick will have so many blue dots that it will fill up the whole page.... :huh:

What about trading in 1000 posts for a GOLD DOT!!!!!!

------ Clifford -----

Eric & Mick

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

:angry: :huh: :o :( :P :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is bogus...... The system will only allow me to put in 10 blue dots before giving me an error!!!!!

And, now I discovered that I can't even put in a few frowns in the message??????????????

I was going to give Eric and Mick their 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 blue dots that they deserved!!! :P

------- CK ----------

Man, these old threads bring back so many memories of the bad old days. Most of them, however, are good memories. I always looked forward to logging on to Candle, just to see what Eric was up to. :lol:

Seriously, Eric was a blessing to many of us back in the days when this thread was originally posted. His humor, his wit, and his intelligence were a great support to us all.

Even his bitching was fun....not to mention his top tens. :lol: