A moment of silence

In my short time here, I am forever conscious of those who have walked the 'green mile' of the visa process.. namecheck hell, denials, etc. I apologize since I cannot name all who have endured this visa processes.

In an order from recent onward, I can only name a few...

please feel free to pay tribute to others who have endure the process with much pain, that most of us will not know.

- Alex

- MikeXiao

- Jimglot

- Zingaro

- Philb

- Eeyore

- Littleturle

- Pkfops

- Mari

- Ndjarrett

- Mari & China

- CHaron1

- MoonCarolCafe

- Warpedbored

- Boba

Guest ShaQuaNew
In my short time here, I am forever conscious of those who have walked the 'green mile' of the visa process.. namecheck hell, denials, etc. I apologize since I cannot name all who have endured this visa processes.

In an order from recent onward, I can only name a few...

please feel free to pay tribute to others who have endure the process with much pain, that most of us will not know.

- Alex

- MikeXiao

- Jimglot

- Zingaro

- Philb

- Eeyore

- Littleturle

- Pkfops

- Mari

- Ndjarrett

- Mari & China

- CHaron1

- MoonCarolCafe

- Warpedbored

- Boba

138662[/snapback]

Hats off to everyone. One of the best things about this site is that we are in the process together. While there are many at advanced stages of the process, there are again just as many if not more right behind.

Sometimes, that day to day wondering of what the hell is going on with my case thinking gets pretty tough. That's one of the other best things about this site is that it is here....

Good post to start David...

To all those who have already completed this process, they should all go into a "Hall of Fame".

They have run the maze ... found the cheeze at the end, and hopefully still have some once of their santiy left!

of course, at that point ... keeping your sanity may be an enduring process of avoiding too many mop-slaps.

Or should i say "endearing" process. I would enjoy being close enough for a mop-slap!

Thanks so much for remembering us, my husband now visits the Candle once in a while and always tells me that his heart goes out to all of you who are going through so much hell in this visa journey. My best advice is to never give up on your dreams and knock all the doors of the ones who every 4 years make so many promises to their constituents. I assure you that one day all will be a part of the past and a new and happy (although busy) life will begin. :P :D :D

the good thing is, we see all who have walk the long road before us. There will be an end, you just keep walking.

on a good note. When i go on my trip to Guz next week, a company is going to fly yafei and I to Shanghai for a job interview. We will go there for two days during my trip.

Funny, spend all this time to bring her here, only to hop back on a plane to go to work in Shanghai..lol

Jim

David,

Good Post!!! You are a considerate individual.... I salute you!!!

Great to reconize those who suffered and aid us who are still in the abyss.

I also would like to thank ALL of you who have stayed on this site even after your VISA has been issued to comfort the rest of us during this process.

THANK YOU CFL!!!!!!

Anne and Steve