Status of k-1 sent to Guz on 6-13

The first thing you might do is to start tracking the files from NVC to GZ. I think there's a link in the Resources section on how to do this. If history is any indicator, figure about a month to get from NVC to GZ and another few weeks for GZ to enter the data into the system. My suggestion is to track the shipment until it shows as being delivered and then call DOS once a week and e-mail GZ once a week or so until someone acknowledges that the files are in the system.

You can also check other people's timelines to get an idea of how long it takes for the P3 to be sent once the data is entered into the system.

As far a prepping for the P3, it might be good to take a look at the P3 forms (also in the Resources section I think) and begin gathering some of the information. I would suggest holding off on the police certificates and other documents that have a one year shelf life until you get a little closer to the finish line.

Good luck.

I would sit back, relax and join the many people here in the Official Waiting Room of GUZ. You are now in the waiting game phase of the process. You may think we are a bit wacky here but over the next few months you will understand. :greenblob: :greenblob:

Nothing really to prepare for the P-3. THat is just the forms she will fill out and send back saying "I'm here and waiting Mr. GUZ". THe P-4 is the documentation thing and that she'll take to interview with her. So relax, join in anytime you like and have some oo long cha. I just made it fresh.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Got word from NVC that they sent my k-1 on 6-13 to GUZ. Is there anyway to find out what's going on? I know it has only been a month  :redblob: Also beside my SO's Birth certificate and police report is there anything else she will need to prepare soon?

136366[/snapback]

Does this mean that something actually happens after we fill out the forms and mail them in? Was beginning to think all my obsessive thoughts and little green men I'm seeing were somehow related.....

:greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

I would sit back, relax and join the many people here in the Official Waiting Room of GUZ. You are now in the waiting game phase of the process. You may think we are a bit wacky here but over the next few months you will understand.  :D  :huh:

Nothing really to prepare for the P-3. THat is just the forms she will fill out and send back saying "I'm here and waiting Mr. GUZ". THe P-4 is the documentation thing and that she'll take to interview with her. So relax, join in anytime you like and have some oo long cha. I just made it fresh.

136381[/snapback]

I agree.. relax and give it three more weeks and then call DOS. Then they'll probably say it's in the computer and the P3 will be soon.

Glad to hear your another step closer ! :D

call or email once a week until you get some official word....