Guest ShaQuaNew
I went to make one of my twice weekly checks on our two I130s residing at CSC today and WTF! Nothing listed!  :rolleyes:  :ph34r: I'm at work now but will re-enter the case numbers once I get home.  :blink:

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

135446[/snapback]

Have you created an account there with a Username and Password?

J & L

I went to make one of my twice weekly checks on our two I130s residing at CSC today and WTF! Nothing listed!  :unsure:  :blink: I'm at work now but will re-enter the case numbers once I get home.  :D

135446[/snapback]

J & L

135449[/snapback]

Yes, and my two case numbes have always appeared before today. I had both set to email whenever a change occured.

I didn't think calling NVC would do any good until I received a NOA2.

I went to make one of my twice weekly checks on our two I130s residing at CSC today and WTF! Nothing listed!  :)  :( I'm at work now but will re-enter the case numbers once I get home.  :o

135446[/snapback]

J & L

135449[/snapback]

how do you open an account and get a password? I tried that and it did not work, the username and password kept getting kicked back, with something like, do not recognize..... :(

Guest ShaQuaNew
how do you open an account and get a password?  I tried that and it did not work, the username and password kept getting kicked back, with something like, do not recognize..... :lol:

1. To create an account first go to the USCIS Website....

USCIS Login Page

2. Then, go to the Create a Customer Account Page....Click...

Create Customer Account

3. Accept the Terms and Conditions and select a Username

4. You must then select a Password. Be careful here. USCIS requires a minimum number of characters, with at least one character being uppercase (capital letter) and one digit.

It can be a bit confusing when first using and setting up. I got booted out a few times until I kept reading the fine print.

Good luck.

BTW, my account is still there at the CSC, listed, and doing what one would expect....NOTHING>>...., but soon, I'm sure it will move....

J & L

I went to make one of my twice weekly checks on our two I130s residing at CSC today and WTF! Nothing listed!  :unsure:  :blink: I'm at work now but will re-enter the case numbers once I get home.  :angry:

135446[/snapback]

If I remember correctly your password has to be changed about every 90 days. Mine did this for MSC and I simply reregistered, changed the digit "1" to a digit "2" but using the same letters of the old password. acw

135727[/snapback]

Wasn't the password. Used the same PW and successfully logged into the site.... but my portfolio was empty. I added the 2 case numbers again last night.

Today I called NVC went thru the auto-attendant... NVC doesn't have any record of my cases yet. :angry:

It's coming up on 90 days and I still haven't received a NOA2!!! A couple of other April filers at CSC seems to be experiencing the same delay.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Today I called NVC went thru the auto-attendant... NVC doesn't have any record of my cases yet.  :angry:

It's coming up on 90 days and I still haven't received a NOA2!!!  A couple of other April filers at CSC seems to be experiencing the same delay.

135819[/snapback]

Sounds quite fishy and your concern is understandable, especially when you've received your NOA1. I suggest you call and speak to them on the phone. Now, you will have to go thru the voicemail screening utility, but when you get to the right menu, just make sure you have a speakerphone. Set it down and wait till a live person answers. Let us know what happens.

J & L

make sure you enter a password correctly, ie one cap one number at least.  the on line status is only good for the service center and you cannot get info for your nvc case number.

mark

135528[/snapback]

I did exactly as was supposed to..... guess I will start new account....