Dave, I was looking for those guys in black suits all day.  I just hope they don't use that silver thingy with the red light on me.  I don't have many brain cells left to spare :lol:

134223[/snapback]

it's usually too late when you see them.....

I have had three FBI background checks in my lifetime already. Passed them all with flying colors. The most recent was during the "Centenial of Flight at Wright Brothers in fall of 2003. I was concidered secure enough to be in the presence of the President with a knife in my pocket. I was one of three allowed in the park during all the activities with a van full of sharp implements. My tools. I am hoping my background check will be swift and fast.

That wouldn't surprise me. I can only rely on the fact that things always work out. I need to quit worrying about things I have no control over. That is what is so hard about this whole process, no control.

I am in the habit of being able to fix things that don't work well for me. I feel as though my hands are tied :blink:

Guest ShaQuaNew
Last night I was so frustrated about CSC, I e-mailed the President. I explained that they had not updated their processing in 2 months.  I asked why it is I drive by about 3, or 4 thousand illegals everyday. I was wondering why tax paying citizens weren't getting a very good service for our tax paying dollars.

134158[/snapback]

A co-worker of mine used to always say:

"Always speak up, and remember, the squeaky wheel get's the grease"

I remember the day this co-worker lost his job and the boss announced:

"Some of you may have noticed that John packed his things and left the office a short time ago. His pink slip contained a short statement.......Squeaky Wheel Gets the Door....."

While it's important to assert oneself to prevent being treated unfairly, remember, there is a good many of us that are unhappy with the way our wheels are turning too..... :greenblob: :greenblob:

Edited by fitnlivly (see edit history)