Instruction packet ds-230 being sent

Ok, I recieved an email telling me the instruction packet (ds-230) is being sent to the agent (me). Yet I just called the NVC and it says they have reviewed my packet and form and has found infomation missing or incomplete. A letter explaining has been sent on june 27. Am I mising something or is this a case of the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

I know this is the US Government! Haha

Chad:

Nothing is wrong, this is normal for the NVC if they do not have both the I-864 and DS-230 stuff at the same time.. This happened to us also.

The NVC had received my I-864 and successfully reviewed it. Next they review the DS-230 information. However, I did not even have the signed DS-230 from my wife, let alone sent to the NVC yet !!! So, the NVC has this message on their IVR (automated message) with the incomplete information. Many people have the same problem.

The NVC even sent another blank copy of the DS-230 documentation. However, once they received my wife's DS-230 plus supporting documentation, her case was completed in less than two weeks.

Masrk

I think you caught in that in-between stage where NVC's left hand is not in sync with their right hand... see the following P3 FAQ:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....9a27d05067a6218

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Edited 31 May 2005)

Q.3.8 Automated message for my case at NVC?

A.3.8.1.

“Waiting for biographic information formsâ€

The NVC is waiting for the:

DS-230 Part 1

GIV Supplemental Form 3

Biographic page(s) of your spouse's passport.

A.3.8.2.

“NVC has reviewed your packet of forms and has found information missing or incompleteâ€

A.3.8.3

If one sends DS-230 ahead of its "generated" time, supposedly it will not be accepted by NVC. And if one waits for that to be "generated", then one gets the message about " information missing or incomplete" message.

A.3.8.4

After the NVC received my wife's DS230 Part I and other stuff, it took two weeks until the Case was completed (message on the NVC IVR). About one week after this, next message on the IVR states the Case has been forwarded to the Consulate in Guangzhou.

Thanks!

I was trying to figure out what I may have missed. I had 2 other people read everything and make sure I had everything filled out and sent all evidence required. I sent the last 3 years tax returns and also the transcripts from the IRS just to be sure they had what they wanted.

It does make sense that they (they being the govrn't) would say we are sending out this form, and on the same day say we cannot proceed because this "same" form is not been recieved!

All I know is I go back to Beijing to see my Laopo September 1st!

Well I recieved the DS-230 for my wifes daughter Sat. Hopefully I get my wife's Tues. If not I think I will just send the self generated one I made for my wife and the original for her daughter.

Well recieved the DS-230 for my wife today, 07/05 along with the RFE's for said DS-230s! Haha