I also used an attorney as a back up if anything goes wrong. GZ sent the P3 to the U.S. instead of to my SO. My attorney said they don't know why GZ sent it here, it should have gone to my SO. We wasted a month because of this sending back and forth with the P3. When I emailed GUZ they said they didn't have my SO's address. I remember at least 2 forms where I wrote her address and one of them in Chinese. The more I think about how the Great GZ does things the more frustrasted I become.

DS-3032 is the form sent from NVC to the wife (and the agent) for her to designate her agent (her husband ussually). then mail it back to NVC.

My wife never recieved her 3032 in the mail. I scaned the doc that I recieved into .pdf format and e-mailed it to her. She printed it, signed and mailed it back to NVC. It took only about 4 or 5 days to get to New hampshire from Shanghai. It is a bar coded personalized form.

From the link in my signature...

CR-1

-Once a case number has been assigned, NVC will send your spouse a DS-3032 (Choice of Agent or Attorny) form. They will also send you a copy of the DS-3032 and a bill for the Affidevit of Support (I-864) form.

Your spouse can/should appoint you as her agent by filling out form DS-3032.

Note: I asked NVC about who they give the docs too? They give copies of all docs to the agent.

P3 for CR1 = the DS230 Part 1 and the I-864. both mailed to agent from NVC. DS230 is mailed to NH and the I-864 to St. Louis MO.

P4 comes from GZ.