Fedex letter from Guangzhou

I got a fedex letter from Guangzhou asking for a lot of info. Is this what they will send to my fiance in China. It says K-1 instructions with a lot of papers to fill out. some like the bio I already sent in with my first application (1-129). Does anyone knows what I should do with all this stuff. A lot of it is in Chinese.

Sounds like you got the P-3 or P-4. What stage are you at? Both are filled out by your SO. Go to tthe links and resources forum and check out the forms for each. If you indicated in the I-129 that you are the agent for the application then her papers go to you. You will need to send them to her pronto. If there is an appointment letter with time and date you have the P-4 and can fill in your data, complete the I-134 and send everything to her.

Congratulations you move to square 3 you are half way there. :lol:

Xie Xie ! I emailed Guangzhou and asked them why they sent the P-3 packet to me and if they sent it my fiancee the ame package. I talked to her today and she has not received anything from them. I will off to China (Xian) next month because I know we will have to wait a long time still.

Yes, it does sound like P3, If you are K-1 it should have gone to her.

Ying got the P3 package on morning of 6/17 in Beijing, the letter was dated 6/15. If your SO does not get package in next day or so, I would just help fill the forms and then send to her so she can sign and forward to GUZ. Maybe fasetr than getting Guz to send to her ??

Ying thought it was very funny that Guz send her expired form ( I think it is the DS-230) and we sent GUZ the new form. When you are caught in this process, you have to find humor where you can

:blink:

I read in an newsgroup that govt agencies send out their currently on hand versions so as to get rid of them.. instead of throwing them out...

Or don't notice or know the form is expired. :o :o :D But really it is good if they use the old if there is no reason to discard. The website has the detail on which expired forms are acceptable, I am sure everyone checks that :rolleyes: