US citizen hour in GZ consulate

I got the times from the Guangzhou Consulate web site, and it also says that they will not talk about specific cases only general questions. I have heard this before also from other people who have attended.

If you have some questions, try asking them here on the candle. There are many very knowledgable people here that like to help one another and at many different stages of the Visa process

Questions are always welcome :D

Yes. That is the time when they can help find out some information. I checked my sister in-laws case on the internet and it still said " notice returned 2002" Then they were able to look it up in the computer and told me that the interview date has been set for July 19 and the date when the notice was sent out. Her parents are the petitioners, but marriage based petition should be the same.

Thanks for all, i am sure everyone wannt to ask when thes mess can end and i know they will say"your case in under our internal process now" than nothing......maybe just some crap i get.......if can push them to deal with these faster, would be fine.

Thanks again.

Amy.

The ACH I went too, was just general questions, in English only. Also be aware, the information they put out, is not entirely true. The one I went to, the VO stated that the paperwork came from the US via, boat. That is why it takes so long for them to get the information into their computers and set the interview date. I should have said something at that point, but did not want to rock the sinking boat too much.