Screwed again!

Well another fne day in the deep black vacuum of the lost gang. My fiancee called GZ last nignt and was "lucky" to get through. Answer "waiting for stateside response". I called DOS this morning and was "lucky" to get through. Answer "our computers our down". WOW sure glad I waited 26 minutes for that news. I guess the Commadores need some upgrading?

Screw DOS screw GZ screw our government screw this crap. I am going to ShangHai and see my girl. We tried to wait so we could spend our bucks and vacation getting adjusted but sure not prepared to wait another.... ????? Damn can't say yet but WTF its only been 15 months.

Spitting Nails in Seattle

Lets all pray for a better MARCH for us all

I feel for you man! It only took 12 months before I gave up and moved to China. This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous. It would be another matter if you knew right up front that there was a quota and that the system was fair in its application to everybody. The real problem here is that supposedly there is not a quota and we constantly see people who got in line long after us getting their visas. I am glad for them, but, hey! I was here before them! That is what you would be yelling out if this happened in a government office in the US.

Also echo your words "dog"...My Liyan got through and the response was "you must wait"...I didn't see anyone post any "codes" for what this wording means, but Liyan pressured her for more and she said, "we continue to process your case".

Liyan spoke to "strawberry" from 001 and SHE said that's code for:

A) your resubmit didn't GET submitted

B) they're still waiting for DOS response

C) if you got the EMS sent they would give you the tracking number, so ergo(my word) they didn't send.

But "I" thought I saw someone say that 'continuing to process your case' was code that the clearance was THROUGH and EMS should follow shortly; any takes on this wording guys?

Letters will continue, faxes will continue from this end AND China end by Liyan. We're not letting down our guard - February 10th is the next day things are gonna get DONE over there, unfortunately IMHO! :blink: :angry: