We're home finally!!!

Hi all, Qisheng arrived to NY on June 6th, what a happy time!!! We spent 3 days there, first time for both to be able to visit the Big Apple and we had the opportunity to visit many points of interest. The Immigration officer was kind to him and only asked him if he plays the violin, as he had it with him. As said before, he got his work authorization at POE and everything went smooth. My heart beated faster and faster as the time approached, and finally he came out and since then all the agony of the past months disappeared. Now he's adjusting to life in PR, he says it's a mix of latin and american traditions, but he's happy, and that's the most important thing for me. Our wedding will take place in 3 days. Thank you all for the support and your good wishes. :greenblob:

Major congratulations Mari. The nightmare is finally over. I remember all to well the anxiety of waiting for Bing to come out of the gate. Wondering what could be taking so long and worrying if she may meet some over zealous immigration officer who decides to send her back. You never really relax until they are in your arms. Then you have to keep pinching yourself to make sure you're awake.