UPDATE on my K1 case

I think maybe i will make a video for them when i go back in July. Maybe one with

no talking, just chessy 70's music lol

"Lights, Camera, ACTION"

Jim

Bet she is reading this and getting the mop ready

Jim, You said cheesy??? Please your cheetos at home bros. , your wife will be curious... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Might want to be careful stating an honest opinion or observation, no matter how well-intentioned in here.  That being said, I'm glad you did it.  I can all but guarantee you that some peole in the room will benefit from it, and go that extra mile in their preparations.  Yes, some may be offended.  I'll take being offended now over being denied later, anytime.

I caught flak a few weeks ago for pointing out an observiation my wife made from her interview based on the attire of the applicant.

As long as the observation is not malicious or directed at individuals, I feel it should be welcomed.

Well, I'm glad no one is offended yet. I think that the fact is, anyone can get a blue slip, and that is a open fact on these forums, so everyone should be prepared in some way to deal with it. It's par for the course, even though it seems unfair. Anyone that has had to deal with certain aspects of certain gov't agencies (police, courts, IRS, divorce, etc) is probably well experienced on how un-fair any given gov't agency can be, and how the rules seem to be a mess.

My wife got a blue slip. It was for not having the actual divorce decree from my first marriage. And I don't recall reading anywhere in the instructions about having the actual divorce decree! We had my 2 divorce certificates obtained from the state vital records dept. You would think that would be enough. But it wasn't.

That's why, in my opinion, there is no such thing as being too prepared. Even if the VO doesn't look at anything! So anybody can get a blue slip for any reason. I certainly didn't think we would get a blue slip, but we did!