:D Welcome Aboard Gene :D

No No wait a minute I am Gene :D

:D Welcome Aboard Gene :D

Oh well.................Your in the right place :D Just put on your hip waders now!! It gets pretty deep around here sometimes..OK most of the time :P

I haven't even seen any aggie/cowboy jokes, yet... :D  :D

You asked for it!!!!!!!

Two normal guys and an Aggie decide to go to the desert. They each bring one thing.The first guy brings water so they don't dehydrate. The second guy brings food so they don't starve to death.

The Aggie says, "I brought a car door so if it gets hot, I can just roll down the window!"

I haven't even seen any aggie/cowboy jokes, yet... :D  :D

You asked for it!!!!!!!

Two normal guys and an Aggie decide to go to the desert. They each bring one thing.The first guy brings water so they don't dehydrate. The second guy brings food so they don't starve to death.

The Aggie says, "I brought a car door so if it gets hot, I can just roll down the window!"

Question: What do you call an aggie 2 years after graduation?

Answer: The Boss

Welcome Gene. You will find friends here. We do get a little silly at times and we have our spats like any family but I know of no better site for information on the K visa as it pertains to China. For insanity check out the LL. Encourage your SO to participate in our Chinese forum and feel free to ask questions in the General visa disscusion.