Priority date ever considered?

I have trying to find out at what point if ever the priority date is considered. Both my husband and I have asks Guangzhou this and the question has been ignored. Our priority date is March 24, 2004. We are hoping that once our name check is compete they will take this into consideration. Did anyone ever get an answer about this from Guangzhou?

:rolleyes: based on previous experience, priority date is not an important factor here. the important one is when they received your case. so, based on your time line, they should be able to schedule you an interview within 4 to five month (maybe 09/05 or 10/05)

That is what I thought but my husband thinks they'll take our case into consideration. He even thought that he might get an interview in July, that they would schedule one right away when the K3 name check is complete. I think we'd be lucky if it was the end of August and I'd be happy with September

Based on GZ's current processing times I would say your estimate is the more accurate of the two. It depends on how far back logged they and how long the 2nd name check takes. If you have a very common name it will take longer.