I would like some lessons for how to keep from being hen pecked, many of us have been struggling with this. The best thing I have found so far is to keep my head down and keep scratchin'.

It is beautiful the devotion you two have for each other.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like some lessons for how to keep from being hen pecked, many of us have been struggling with this.  The best thing I have found so far is to keep my head down and keep scratchin'.

It is beautiful the devotion you two have for each other.

This has been discussed in other threads. You must hang with the sheep. The hens cannot peck them throught their thick skins.

Robert,

I am lucky that my wife is not traditional. By that I mean she has an open mind and will listen to me before she does something anyway.

But I really think that the respect that we have for each other makes us equal partners and we compliment eachother very well. I got so much more than I expected when I married her and I know she is a lot smarter than I am but she will not admit that.

Early in our marrage we had a tiff about some flowers that she pulled up without asking me. I explained that in America we were expected to work together as a team and should talk to each other before making decisions.

Life is sweet!