Un F****n believable!

Geeezzzz! What a mess!!!! :huh:

It never surprises me when the USCIS finds new and even more bizarre ways to foul things up. This is really an outrage.

Best of luck in unraveling this tangled mess. I agree with others that you should maintain positive relations with the congressional office. Keep after them and keep us posted.

When a friend was told they had no record of his case his SO had missed the interview because the P-4 was not received. They were trying to get it rescheduled and after many emails and no response from GUZ for two months. He involved his Congressman. A month later he was told there is no record in GZ of his case. Two months later the Congressman still had no response but they received the P-4 with the new interview date.

WHO KNOWS WHAT LURKS IN THE MIND OF GUZ.

Good luck. Leave no stone unturned.

Definitely has my vote. But why stop at just congress? Trigg for president!!! With Fang Ling as first lady we would have a balanced budget in no time. All she would have to do is mop slap all the dissenting votes.

Geez Alex, I can't express how sorry I feel about all that you have gone through. I know your finacee was in GZ the week after us. I can't imagine what you both must be going through. I think you are totally with your right to have inquiries made into your case in any way that you are able. I hope your fiancee is as strong and determined as you are to keep the faith and see this through. Good luck!