30 days not received NOA1

Hello Everyone:

I was field my case on May-02-05. Case received on May-03-05 and singed by V.SEMEGI. My check was cleared on May-12-05. But now is Jun-01, I still not receive my case number yet? I called California service center this morning and they said I need to wait for 30/days or more to get my case number. I saw someone post here before regarding on the case number at the back of your check. I checked online but I did not find any numbers starting with WAC. The check has a number with ACCL-xxxxx-xxxxx. But this number is more than 13-character for application receipt number. Please help me out to figure out what I need to do. Thank you in advance for all of your guys help and prompt response to this matter.

sad.gif

Guest Gene

The National Visa Center will assign a GUZ number for the DOS after USCIS approves and send them the file.. But USCIS assigns there own number for there process.

Guest Gene

Patrick,

My Numbers have been LIN(Nebraska) and MSC (Missouri Service Center) followed by 10 digits.

I don't know what the letters are for the California Service Center(CSC?), but if you put those in front of the 10 digit number you got, replacing the ACCL, maybe thats it.

Go to the USCIS site and try it in the onlise case status section.

:huh:

Keep on CSC. My NOA2 never showed so I had to have them resend it. It sounds like that is what happened. My NOA1 was in the mail about w week after they recieved my petition. The case number will be a recipt number for now and as they stated above, will start "WAC". I don't know if the operators at CSC can search using your name or your SO's name, but that would be worth a shot. Good luck.

Hello Everyone:

I was field my case on May-02-05. Case received on May-03-05 and singed by V.SEMEGI. My check was cleared on May-12-05. But now is Jun-01, I still not receive my case number yet? I called California service center this morning and they said I need to wait for 30/days or more to get my case number. I saw someone post here before regarding on the case number at the back of your check. I checked online but I did not find any numbers starting with WAC. The check has a number with ACCL-xxxxx-xxxxx. But this number is more than 13-character for application receipt number. Please help me out to figure out what I need to do. Thank you in advance for all of your guys help and prompt response to this matter.

sad.gif

Can you give us some more info... Which service center did you send to? Some of them are faster than others... Your case number will start with "GUZ" ... the INS receipt number with start with EAC , WAC, etc...

forgot to say, Welcome to CFL !!! :rolleyes:

Called their 1-800 number and double confirm with their cutomer service representative. She helped me to verify there was a mistake on address when the operator input my data into the computer. Wrote a letter mail to USCIS California Service Center to let them correct my address. Finally, I got my WAC number from their cutomer service representative. But somehow still not shows online, But I'm looking forward into that. Thank you DavidZixuan , Feathers268 , CR1togo , ckhang , and Gene for your assistance and prompt response to this matter.Thanks!

Guest Gene

Thats Great Patrick, sometimes the customer service line does work. Keep on them until you get the NOA1 in the mail. It took many phone calls and 3 or 4 letters to get my NOA2 from MSC. The online service still shows it "in process" as of June 30, 2004 :D