It is tomorrow, June 2nd. and she is very nervous. I suggested she calm herself, take a deep breathe and walk in there like she owned the place. Btw...her cousins husband, the judicial official, made a call to the notary office for Yanfei to help speed up the notarized certificate she needed for the interview. They finished it for her within 10 minutes after the call. :wub: He must be a bigger wig than I thought. :blush:

I'm as cool as a cookie about her interview :blush: but I am super geeked at the same time. Hard to explain. My adrenaline will not flow until I am on my way to L.A. (or San Fran) to meet her for her arrival. From there, We will head to Yosemite for a week of some awesome back-packing then on to Vegas for 3-4 days. She plans on finishing out her semester at the school she teaches at then she will move out of her aprtment and tie up loose ends. THen she wants to spend a month or so with her parents and enjoy their company a bit before she comes. I am still remodeling like a madman so I am in complete agreement with her plans to visit with her parents before she leaves :wub: .