k-3 visa fee in beijing

You guys that are at the end - go back and look at the current OF-171 and tell us what's listed.  I say this because the GZ website says to bring those documents listed in the OF-171 to the medical.  Is the visa fee receipt one of the listed documents?  If so, then it seems you need it at the time of the medical.

Good idea.. so ....

I looked at what is on Don's file location right now.. doesn't seem to suggest the visa receipt in its list...

but I think paper that has the bank list should be viewed also, which is not on the Don file collection (unless it goes by a number and is one of them).

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A copy of LP's K-1 nonimmigrant visa application fee receipt can be found at:

http://www.knology.net/~msmckee/receipt/receipt.jpg

As Note 2 indicates two copies are to be attached to the visa appication. In LP's case this was done at the medical and sealed in the package to take to the interview.

As far as I can tell, the only things identifying the bank branch as GZ is the stamp with the date.

I think some of the instructions from GZ are confusing for K's since the immigrant visa unit is handling nonimmigrant visas.

I think some of the instructions from GZ are confusing for K's since the immigrant visa unit is handling nonimmigrant visas.

The K visa people do not have a monopoly on confusion. Trust me the immigrant version is no better. As clear as freshly stirred mud!

The CR-1, P-4 says to take all items to the medical listed on the OF-171.

Divorce certs, passport, B.C, adoption decree, marriage cert, death cert, Non-marriage cert, police cert (if over 16), Court record, evidence of financial support or offer of employment, Medical exam info., photographs, Family Composition form and 230 II form. acw