Welcome Back! (ÖÕÓÚ»ØÀ´ÁË£©

Guest blsqueaky

Thanks again Yvette. Ling know about this forum, and how she can post something. She just has to enable her chinese, then type in Pinyin, and it wil take care of it for her

Guest blsqueaky

I use alta vista bable fish. It takes a little it of time, type, translate, copy, etc, but it does work,

ºÃ¿´ÕâÂÛ̳ºóÃæÕâÀïÔÙ¡£Yvette, ллÔÙ×öÕâ¡£ºÜ¿ìÆÞ×Ó½«¿ªÊ¼ÕÅÌùÕâÀï¡£²¢ÇÒËýºÜ¿ì½«»ØÀ´ÔÚGZ, È¥¼ÝʻѧУÄÇÀï¡£

I use alta vista bable fish. It takes a little it of time, type, translate, copy, etc, but it does work,

ºÃ¿´ÕâÂÛ̳ºóÃæÕâÀïÔÙ¡£Yvette, ллÔÙ×öÕâ¡£ºÜ¿ìÆÞ×Ó½«¿ªÊ¼ÕÅÌùÕâÀï¡£²¢ÇÒËýºÜ¿ì½«»ØÀ´ÔÚGZ, È¥¼ÝʻѧУÄÇÀï¡£

hehe, seems the Chinese translator works fine.

Guest blsqueaky

Thanks Yvette, I was a little worried because one time I tried it, and Ling told me that I had the whole sentence backwords. I do not understand,

Help!  I want to get this working for ShuPing, but all we have are jumbled characters.  I know I need to change my internet settings, but I can't find simplified Chinese in them.  All the other Chinese language internet pages show up, why not CFL?

If you are using XP and Internet Explorer for a browser, go to the tool bar and click: View/Encoding/Chinese Simplified (GB2312).

If Chinese Simplified isn't in the pick list, click on More to open a much larger pick list where you should find Chinese Simplified (GB2312). If it's not in 'big' list, you'll need to download the language support from Microsoft Update.

If you are using a different operating system or browser, the commands may be a little different.

Candle's default language is English, but supports unicode which includes chinese characters. The browser setting just needs to be set to recognize them and display them as Chinese characters rather than jibberish.

Inputting Chinese is a whole different thing. Also, Chinese Simplified (HK) will not properly display.

could you write it in Chinese if you know? I also want to know how to do it...But I don't understand all what you said.

Èç¹ûÄãʹÓõÄÊÇWindows XP ÒÔ¼°Internet Explorerä¯ÀÀÆ÷£¬´ò¿ªIEä¯ÀÀÆ÷È»ºóµã»÷´°¿ÚÉÏ·½¹¤¾ßÀ¸µÄ¡°²é¿´¡±-¡°±àÂ롱-¡°¼òÌåÖÐÎÄ£¨GB2312£©¡£

Èç¹û±àÂëϵIJ˵¥À¸Ã»ÓмòÌåÖÐÎÄ£¨GB2312£©ÕâһѡÏµã»÷¡°ÆäËû¡±¾Í³öÏÖÒ»¸öÓïÑÔÁÐ±í£¬ÔÚÕâ¸öÁбíÖÐÓ¦¸ÃÓмòÌåÖÐÎÄ£¨GB2312£©¡£Èç¹ûÔÚÕâ¸ö´óÁбíÖл¹ÊÇûÓмòÌåÖÐÎÄ£¨GB2312£©£¬¾ÍÐèÒªµ½MicrosoftµÄ¸üÐÂÍøÕ¾ÉÏÏÂÔØ¡°ÓïÑÔÖ§³Ö¡±¡£

Èç¹ûÄãʹÓõÄÊÇÁíÍâµÄ²Ù×÷ϵͳ»òä¯ÀÀÆ÷£¬ÉèÖõķ½Ê½¿ÉÄÜ»áÂÔÓв»Í¬£¬

Öò°®µÄĬÈÏÓïÑÔÊÇÓ¢ÓҲ֧³ÖÆäËû±àÂë°üÀ¨ÖÐÎÄ×ÖÌå¡£Ö»Ðè°Ñä¯ÀÀÆ÷µÄÓïÑÔÉèÖÃÕýÈ·¾Í¿ÉÒÔ±æÈϼ°ÏÔʾÕýÈ·µÄÖÐÎÄ×ÖÌå¶ø²»»á³öÏÖÂÒÂë¡£

ÖÐÎÄÊäÈëÔòÍêÈ«ÊÇÁíÒ»»ØÊ¡£¶øÇÒÖÐÎļòÌ壨HK£©Ò²²»ÄÜÕýÈ·ÏÔʾ¡£

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest:wendy_*
»ØÀ´µÄ¸Ð¾õÕæºÃ¡£ :lol:

´ó¼Ò¶à¶à·¢Ìù£¬ÕâÀï²»ÔÊÐíDZˮ :D

·Ç×¢²á»áÔ±·¢ÌùʱÃû×Ö¿ÉÌîÒ²¿ÉÁô¿Õ.

121164[/snapback]

hai: :P

ÄãºÃ£¬ÄãÔÚŶOHÂð£¿ÎÒÒ²ÔÚÕ⣬Äã´ÓÄÄÀïÀ´µÄ£¬¿ÉÒÔÁÄÁÄÂ𣿠:lol: wendy