I-485 Questions

The vaccination suppliment is a form that the civil surgeon will have. It isn't neccesary to file this with the I-485 but you must have it for the AOS interview. You will need to get the number of your local civil surgeon. UCIS website has as a list of them. Then make an appointment and take her shot records to him-translated in English. He will fill out the vaccination supplement and give it to you in a sealed envelope. If you don't have her shot records she will have to get three shots -I think.

Yeh they keep the medical records when you come into the US at the port of entry. If you are K1 all you need is the vaccination supplement to the I-693. Finding a civil surgeon who is willing to do only this vaccination supplement is a challenge though. They don't seem to understand the USCIS regulations. So I printed out the requirements for the I-485 from the USCIS Web site and took them with me as well as a copy of the vaccination supplement. Fortunately, I did not have too much trouble convincing the doctor we found about that. But here's a tip for you, if you can, find out what vaccinations she still needs and go to your local municipal health department to get them first. They are a hell of a lot cheaper at the health department. Our doctor tried to convince us to do this first and then bring back our yellow book to her to finish filling out the vaccination supplement but stupid me insisted on getting it at the doctor's office and paid $200 for the second MMR and the other second vaccination required.