I'm in China at the moment visiting my fiance, and will be headed back to the US in two days. This was intended to be my last visit prior to accompanying her to the interview--which, based on recent timeline info, we expected to be some time in July.

We were both completely surprised when EMS delivered the P4 this afternoon!! And that wasn't the only suprise...the interview date is scheduled for June 3--only two weeks away! That means I'll be home for a week before turning around and flying back to GZ for the interview! Wahoooooo!!!

P1....................Sept 19, 2004

P2....................Nov 22, 2004

P3 received......Feb 3, 2005

P3 returned......Feb 4, 2005

P4 received......May 20, 2005

Interview.........June 3, 2005

We were both completely surprised when EMS delivered the P4 this afternoon!! And that wasn't the only suprise...the interview date is scheduled for June 3--only two weeks away!

This is the second interview I saw that was not long after the P4 date. Great news for everybody, best of all it's your news!

Great! Congratulations !!

Concerning the speedup, it just seems odd that others have interviews already scheduled through the end of June and the last few come in for the beginning of june.. not sure what to make of that.

Well have to see if people continue to get dates through June or they suddenly flip into july...

My SO just copied a post from some woman on 001 that just received her P4. Her P3 was received April 4th!! Her interview is June 21st

ллJmsÃǵÄ×£¸£¡£ (1ǧ×Ö)(race2time ×òÌì23:05 ÔĶÁ 104)

ллjmsÃǵÄ×£¸£¡£ÎÒgg¸Õ²Å´òdosµç»°ÁË£¬µÄÈ·ÊÇ6.21ÈÕµÄÃæÊÔ¡£µÄÈ·ÊÇhuge surprise. ±¨¸æÒ»ÏÂÎÒcase µÄ×´¿ö£¬

k1 NSC £¬

p1 2004.11.18

p2 2005.2.8

p3 2005.4.4 ( received and forwarded back in the same day)

p4 ʱ¼ä»¹²»ÖªµÀ

interview ; 2005.6.21.

Wow what an excuse to visit China twice in a couple weeks. Congratulations.

Now retrace your steps over the past two weeks and determine what the magic good luck charm was that brought it. Then post it so all can find the holy grail. Did you pick up a four leaf clover, Rub the Buddha tummy, ring a temple bell, give alms to a beggar? Come on share!

WOW! CONGRATS!! :D :D :D

GZ really seems to be liking this short notice for the interviews... but, it's a good thing for all of us. :rolleyes:

Also, i am in nealy the exactly same boat as you... i just got back from a visit on May 10th, and i was expecting a July interview too. We got P4 on the 17th, with a June 1 interview. Now, i am torn as to whether i need to go back... tough to leave work so much in a short time and then also wondering how much being there will really help... in addition to the fact that tickets aren't cheap now. :)

When I telephoned the GZ info line about a month ago, the woman I spoke with sympathized with our long name check delay. She told me that they would schedule the interview for ONE WEEK after the P4.

I thought she was pulling my chain. But then again ...

When I telephoned the GZ info line about a month ago, the woman I spoke with sympathized with our long name check delay. She told me that they would schedule the interview for ONE WEEK after the P4.

I thought she was pulling my chain. But then again ...

maybe I've missed something in the past.. you called the GZ info line? Have many people done this? I've heard of emails to GZ and wondered why folks don't call GZ.

nousername, congrats to you too on your P4 and interview date, and the same to the others I see who received their P4's right around the same time. I know what you mean about the time off work and ticket prices--yikes! The short notice makes it hard to get a deal on tickets. I just got back to the US this evening from China, so no time to waste--it'll be a frantic week preparing everything for the trip back next Monday.