Well. I think it's official..

I saw this on the chinese language board 001.com. That was in English. The rest in chinese, and I' aint speakin' it, so go there to check...

"Dear XXXX

Thank you for your email, We have just received the necessary response from Washington to complete the processing of many, but not all, IV cases in Guangzhou. We are now working very hard to complete the processing. We will begin notifying applicants as soon as possible.

Due to such a high volume of responses from Washington, it is not yet

possible to search on the status of each IV case. Applicants will be

notified by mail. "

My comment: Everybody K girl/guys has a phone listed on the applications/papers.. Could we PERHAPS suggest to GUZ to CALL those folks instead like Moscow? Would shave a few days off the wait.... Just an idea.. Eric

Eric,

I saw it too, and it looks pretty official. It was sent to one of our members on 001 and believe it is quite accurate. That is great news for everyone; to have some confirmation that was wanted and needed. It won't be long now and most will have a very merry Christmas. :rolleyes:  :lol:  :D >Jim

yeah. but someone on G& said that "someone" in china called GUZ and the officer said 200, not 5000. LOL So i posted the above there.

My God, we'll never know will we?

Eric!

you pirated my post from 001:rolleyes:  :lol:

did you notice that the 'Immigrant visa' team instead of 'info team' at the end of the email?

I sure did ! There was NO copyright !But I withheld the name by saying Dear xxx ( I can be discreet ) !! Now you busted yourself :D

Yes I did see the IV thing rather than info team... That's good.. That means at least the IV gang is working on something.

Then again.. it could be a DECOY !! ahaha Juuust kidding ! Or just mean nothing at all besides an answer from the c onsulate. Who cares who answered actually betweenyou, me and the lampost.

Can they just put Case# on there web page for visa ready to pick up?  This is certainly faster than the notification by mail.

it's possible of course .. but do you want to wait 4 more weeks for them to set up the webpage to do that?? I do not.. i'll take the mail. But we suggested they call.

They can't email as applicants do not list their addy on the K1 paperwork