Interview was a breeze

Guest Bill

Well I went to China for my wifes interview, seems it was alot to do about nothing, she said she was in there maybe 15 mins. They ask her a few questions, seem my picture, and W-2 forms and letter from my company, and that was it. So, now she is here, I was wondering, now do I sit here and wait for more paperwork, or do I grab the bull by the horns and search for what is needed now, I know I need some kind of change of statur forms, remember seeing it here, and of corse the I-864, there are so many more forms on net, but unsure which I need, other then the 864. Thanks all for past help.

answer dammit! sorry a little tense now.

Is it 5 days left? Ok take a deep breath and repeat after me

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmm Bbbbbblllllluuuuuuueeeeee Tttttthhhhhhiiiinnnngggggiiiieeeeee

Oooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmm Bbbbbbblllllluuuuuueeeee Tttttthhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnggggggiiiiieeeee

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmm Bbbbbbbbblllllluuuuuuuueeeee Tttttthhhhhhhiiiiinnnnggggggiiiieeeee

See you can't keep the tension when you practice the way of the blue thingie.

answer dammit! sorry a little tense now.

Is it 5 days left?

:lol: :wub: I had the same thought and was going to post it , but you got it first !!

On the sixth day before interview, my visa meant to me: which shoes to wear

On the fifth day before interview, my visa meant to me: ??

I'm thinking valium..

Well I went to China for my wifes interview, seems it was alot to do about nothing, she said she was in there maybe 15 mins. They ask her a few questions, seem my picture, and W-2 forms and letter from my company, and that was it. So, now she is here, I was wondering, now do I sit here and wait for more paperwork, or do I grab the bull by the horns and search for what is needed now, I know I need some kind of change of statur forms, remember seeing it here, and of corse the I-864, there are so many more forms on net, but unsure which I need, other then the 864. Thanks all for past help.

If you wait for them to contact you, you will wait a reallly long time. You need to file the I-485 for adjustment of status. Along with it you need to file the I-864 affidavit of support and I-693 vaccination suppliment. If she wants to work before her green card comes you will also want to file for an EAD I ,I-765. If she wants to go back to China to visit before getting her green card you will also need to file for AP (advanced parole). You can down load the forms from the USCIS website. here

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/

Here is a link to information at the USCIS

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/hdifiance.htm