Are you typing in the information or writing it by hand?

I ran into some problems trying to squeeze in information when I was using the pdf fill in forms. I have a full version of acrobat, so I was able to squeeze some things in by using a different font, but they really don't give you any space in a lot of boxes. Makes you wonder how much they really look at the information.

Anyway ... if you are using the pdf fill in forms, you could just leave that space blank and squeeze in the address by writing it in with pen.

If, on the other hand, you still can't fit the information in by writing by hand, I agree, write "See attached" and make sure the attached is clearly labeled.

As for the "real" address issue, can you elaborate some? There still should be some address information. Even if it's technically not where the parent lives, there's probably some place he/she receives mail? If it's really in some small village I imagine individual addresses might not exist, but for the most part, you should be able to list something. I guess you've spoken to your SO about it all ready?