What's the Fastest Mailing

I need to send the documents tomorrow morning ASAP to my SO and as fast as possible. Does anyone have experience will both the US post office and UPS. Which is faster or is there another company that even faster than UPS and USPS?

My problem is that GZ instead of sending the P3 to my SO sent it to Washington. Then DC sent a letter to me and the P3 to my attorney last Friday the 13th (I should have known something was eerie). My attorney's office doesn't know why GZ did that. GZ claimed that they didn't know my SO's address! How can that be? It was on the I-129 petition and the biographic form. GZ sent it to the US on April 20. I believe that would have placed us 2 weeks earlier than the average waiting time for the P3 if it would have been sent to my SO. If it weren't for the signature needed from her I would have sent the check list and DS-230 straight to the Great GUZ. As it stands I have to send it to my SO and she'll have to wait a week or two for it to go through customs before she gets it. With this process of having the P3 sent to the US they have added another 4 to 6 weeks to our waiting time before the P4. GREAT GUZ OF FIRE!

Unfortunetly she is just a newbie using the PC let alone trying to find a web site and trying to download. She's even hesitates to check for my emails. My SO just doesn't like to go to internet cafes and prefers to talk to me on the phone. Maybe it's the technology or the people there that she doesn't like. She would need to ask for help and she's hinted about being hit upon. Thanks for the tip anyway. I already have everything filled out since I have the forms. I also don't want to have to worry about if she filled out everything correctly. So close yet so far!

Thanks Trigg. With what's being happening to me today I could use a good sloppy wet mop slapping to wake up from this nightmare on GUZ Street.

Naw, you will get your mop slaps later. What you really need now is a visa. It is the only cure for GUZititus. We've all had it and we all get cured eventually. I can barely remember it now except in my worst flashbacks.

Sounds as if I'm too late to be of help here but I sent identical packets to my SO before her interview, mailed the same day. Fed Ex beat the USPS by days.

Problem is fed ex doesn't go everyplace in china. UPS does-3 days everytime I have sent something.

I have sent packages to Nanning by DHL and UPS. UPS was slightly faster. Additionally, DHL agents hand write the address on the package and that did (in one case) lead to a foul-up. In fairness the package did arrive in a timely fashion.

However, UPS agents enter the name and address in a computer. Provided you check the final entry it will be correct.

I have more cofidence in UPS.

Rupert