P3 Forms Returned In April

Our priority date is March 24th, 2004. Our biggest delay was because our original P3 went missing, we didn't find this out till much later. When I called DOS they had in their computer that my husbands address and phone number are "invalid" which isn't true. (way back we had an RFE for one question that wasn't answered on the I-130, and then a delay because I didn't include a letter explaining why I have no W2s)

I know I should have been keeping track of things better but up until recently I was caring for my father who had terminal cancer and I have an 8 month old.

What really makes me angry is that we could have done DCF but I was twice in Feb. 2004 that I coudn't. It wasn't till after I went to the US and filed the I-130 that I found out this was incorrect.

I know candle saved me months worth the waiting also. I would not have known about the timelines, the process or the little things. Most important of all I wouldn't have caught my lawyers mistakes. It could have exetended our visa out considerably longer. It will be a shame to hear these nightmare stories happening more frequently just because one persons feelings got hurt in a thread or two. Looking at the big picture, I might be just filing my DS230 or I-864 right now. How much $$$ is 6 months of my life away from my wife worth??? I'll help to support candle anytime.

Hi,

My fiance returned her forms in April and I received an email that they had accepted them after I sent an inquiry to the website asking when they would schedule her interview. Here is that response copied and pasted!

Dear Mr. &&&&&&&&

Thank you for your email. We just received Ms. **'s forms. Her case is in

processing, we will schedule her interview in a few months, we will notify

you when it is ready, please wait for our notice.

Immigrant Visa Unit

Name(pinyin): &&&&&&&&&

Email_Address: &&&&&&&&&

Is This Your First Email?: 0 04/16/2005

Beneficiary Name (pinyin): *********

Relationship to Beneficiary: Petitioner

Beneficiary Date of Birth: 10-1-19xx

Beneficiary Case Number: GUZ 0000000

Beneficiary Visa Category(optional): fiancee

Subjects: Other

Message_Text (optional):