Yahoo group - A Candle for Love

the problem is not candle, the problem is the personalities on candle! if it just goes to yahoo, nothing changes.

We do need to close this thread. I will just say my piece, and then let's close it.

Aosnow, it seems to me if any "personality" has been at the center of controversy, that would be you. What right do you have to come here and start talking about how the personalities at Candle are flawed? It appears that you just started posting in April. If you didn't like the personalities, you didn't have to keep coming here. Some here have been posting for a time measured not in months but in years. They have put quite an investment into providing support and information, as well as friendship, to others. As I see it, in spirit the site is much more theirs than it is yours, and I don't think they need you telling them the tone of it is wrong.

You may not have been the only one in the wrong in some of the disagreements before, but it seems to me you played a significant role. You did not need to talk about legal action and such.

OK, that's enough ... time to close the thread.

ok.. since we cannot post in LL... everything becomes the LL...

There's always two sides to a story... No ONE person can be accused. And the fact is that changes occurred, people left, and mods changed, and aosnow is still here.

As Rambo suggests, "about First Blood", since the person hunted down is often not the one at fault (solely).

Stop picking on one event...

I have gotten very rude PMs from others. And because they are hidden, nobody sees them... and we want to suggest that only what we see is personalities to worry about ??

And do you know why and when I get these rude PMs? Because I suggest in a post to "chill out", "save our energy for the SO", "don't waste our time in complaining"...

Basically, the general population appears to enjoy slamming DOS and GUZ, and anyone who will not slam them is then slammed.

TIME TO STOP SLAMMING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. Get a grip on life and be patient. You'll get the visa eventually. I'm sure I'll get some rude PMs for this one.