Info on travel visa

This question may have been asked in the past, but I'm a newby.... And don't know! I have submitted petition " I-129F " for my Wife who is in China.

I have only received the 1st NOA I-797 .... Can she apply for a travel visa to come to the US for a visit????

Your answers will be greatly appreciated

I would say it would be impossible. My husband tried everything he could to get a travel visa after we started the process to be there for the birth of our son. He went to Guangzhou with letters from my doctor but they wouldn't make an exception.

I can kinda follow the argument for why a k1 beneficiary will most likely not get one (in case they get married while in US, but I'll never believe someone would and make their case start all over again and longer !) ... but what would be the reason for denying a k3 ? Ultimately to just not let them leave...

Being serious:

It is POSSIBLE. If your SO is as well known or wealthy as Yao Ming, Zhang ZiYi, Wen Jiabao, etc. then in all liklihood, it will be possible.

However, if this is not the case, you are still free to try, but the liklihood of it happening is quite slim.

Welcome to our nation's "elected representatives" at work, continuing to represent blatant prejudice against countries which are poorer, not politically alligned in our sphere of influence, and generally have people of darker skin than us.