In-country, On the ground in GUZ today...

Hello everyone,

We arrived here in GUZ last night, are well prepared for the interview, excited, and wondering if anyone else from CFL would like to get togther and have dinner or lunch.

We are staying at the Victory hotel... I am the 6'4", 36 year old, American guy wearing a red short sleeve short. blue jeans, and brown hiking boots. (I stand out a bit here...). My finace sort of blends in a bit with the locals...

Oh yeah :) Guess who no longer has his beard! (Damn!!)

Other than that, I am doing great... ;)

If you are here in the area, either e-mail me or "walk up and say Hi!" if you see me!

And for everyone else...

GUZ INTEL:

The Consulate is easy to fins... massive crowds and NO SIGNAGE at all. I guess that we are supposed to be able to figure out what it is by the massive crowd of "Traslation Services" signs... and handfuls of that paperwork that we all know and love so much now! ;)

I am at the internet cafe on 3rd street. Free internet access if you buy a coffee...

Beyond that... everything here seems exactly as described on CFL... which is good!

If you are still waiting for your iterview date... HANG ON! As I stand here today I cann tell you fopr certain that the moment I saw Hong... I knew it was worth the wait!

Peace... and if you are in GUZ... let's do lunch!

Two-Trees...

:D