How can I get a visa?

I dont understand this:"Most are chatting in email, IM, or telephony use can record the dates of conversations"? How to record telephone calls/

lg

Both me and YangZixuan have a computer.. and both have skype.com software loaded on it. We can use this to talk free using the internet. I can print out our conversation dates, since the software connects in the call...

I also call her cell phone with this software.. so I can print out the dates I called that as well...

If you use your home phone, of course you just copy the phone bill.. so kind of the same thing...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But when we talked on the phone, we mainly used a phone card, that will be cheaper.

I live in the north part of China.

lg

He should have a way of printing his phone bill, right ? I don't think an issue... If you both have a computer, you might look into using the internet to make calls for free .. costs add up after 8 months ....

Zixuan lives in Baoding, about 1 hour southwest of Beijing by train...

I use the card to call usa. It is not expensive., like one yuan a minute. If you buy a card of 100 yuan, it will still be cheaper. You can get it with 30 yuan and still calling 50 minutes to the states. Then it will be one yuan for nearlly two minutes.

lg

I use the card to call usa. It is not expensive., like one yuan a minute. If you buy a card of 100 yuan, it will still be cheaper. You can get it with 30 yuan and still calling 50 minutes to the states. Then it will be one yuan for nearlly two minutes.

lg

thanks... I'll have to find out the rate their are getting..

Don't hesitate to ask questions, or have your bf (gg) get on the website as well .

There's alot of experience here from many people.

lg

prepaid phone card usually don't work as evidence. It is better if you have a printed record of the phone calls. Some people have found ways of doing this without spending much money so it is possible. Yunhe and I have not been able to establish regular times to talk by phone, but other forms of communication also work as evidence.

Thank you all your guys, now this is what I will do, right?

1. Go to a nearest American embassy to apply for a visitor's visa.

2. Download the form from the website, fill in it, print all the email stuff, prepare a passport visa. Get all this ready and when my bf comes in July. Let him take back to usa and then post mine and his together to Guangzhou.

Do I miss anything?

lg