what to do now? can i expediate my case?

Hi all

it's been a while for posting. i have been busy for work while continuing waiting for my wife's P4 packet.

just called today to DOS, and I was told that the name check is completed. so what's next for us? is it just p4 left?

also my sweety told me that she is pregnant. I am so happy that i will soon be a daddy, and same time worry for her sick, not knowing when we can be united under one roof. is there a way that i can expediate my case now? if so, what should i go about doing that? what would happen to the medical examinatoin given that my wife's now pregnant, and i don't know my little baby to be hurt during the medical examine for the visa process.

please help me and advice me..

thank you so much.

Felix

I know they will take her pregnancy into concideration so you need not worry about that. As for speeding up, I don't think there is anything that you can do. <_< Curious, I've asked specifically about namecheck and only got "I don't know". Did you ask about that or did they just volenteer the info.

Guest Gene

Yes, someone else here just went through that process, they will expidite your case. You need to email Guangzhou and they will tell you what they need.

giddyup888: Congrats, dad !!! I've got a bad pun in mind, but I'll leave it alone ....

I think we need a date for your P3 sending to know how much longer you have.

I sent GUZ an email.. not expecting anything.. I did it to just chat with someone and ask how their day was going... Anyway, the volunteered to me the "clearance was just done".. I wanted to send them a cake for thanks...