Proposed Group Letter to Powell

Why dont we all copy the the letter with all our names on it, and we all send the letter?

just a thought

Mark, I don't think that would be a good idea. It would make them angry rather than getting our point across (just my feeling) The last one got a responce.

The responce we got the last time we did a group letter was the same as if 1 letter would have been sent.

I feel, we need to send as many as we can, as offten as we can.This is what advertisers do and it works. One commercial doesnt really get the views attention. One letter sent one time is thought to be only a concern.

Many letters recieved will be taken as a major issue that needs to be address and fixed.

Making them angry is not the intent of asking them to fix a problem that they know they have.

If only one letter is sent , then the message we send is one of contentment and they will think "is this it", "thats all", "if this is all the letters we get , then we must be doing ok and the problem really isnt that bad"

I will still sign the letter with hopes of resolving the problem, but after the original letter is sent, I will send it again , again and again if I need to untill someone takes notice and says give this mans fiancee her visa.

Or someone says 'these people are hurting every day they dont have their loved ones with them and we need to do something different to speed up the process.

The other morning when I called Powells office at 6:45am, I was determined not to go through the standard process and take the standard answer. I was more than willing to talk to Powell if i needed to.

Instead, i did settle for the 5000 name check answer.

Now GZ needs to put a plan together to get these name checks out the door!

Just my thoughts,

Thanks for reading