I tell my friends that to be a true Californian, you must be able to eat using chop sticks, and eat a burrito without spilling the contents. :P

Jim when we cecede I think that should be part of the citizenship test.

Concider it there, along with spelling. :P

OUCH!! <_<

Maybe that didn't come out right, I was refering to "concider". That isn't correct is it? :angry:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David,

Walt Whitman HS, class of '68' --- at the time, it was the "Home of the Dome" --- one of the very first geodesic domes..... historic..... but torn down.... couldn't belive it when I returned for the first time several years ago......

No, never ate too much Blue shell in Bethesda (too damn expensive...)

My best blue shell crab eatin' occured on the St. Mary's river ( I am a graduate of St. Mary's College of Maryland) ----- and to be honest, a chicken neck and a long pole crab net were a large part of my "gormet" diet as an undergraduate (that and raw oysters in the winter...)....

Sorry, Dan, don't know the place you speak of in Balmer....

David,

Walt Whitman HS, class of '68' --- at the time, it was the "Home of the Dome" --- one of the very first geodesic domes.....  historic.....  but torn down....  couldn't belive it when I returned for the first time several years ago...... 

No,  never ate too much Blue shell in Bethesda (too damn expensive...)

My best blue shell crab eatin' occured on the St. Mary's river ( I am a graduate of St. Mary's College of Maryland) ----- and to be honest, a chicken neck and a long pole crab net were a large part of my "gormet" diet as an undergraduate (that and raw oysters in the winter...)....

Sorry, Dan, don't know the place you speak of in Balmer....

WW.. ah.. arch rivals... great school...

St. Mary's college... won't go there.

raw oysters... a real man's food...

I emailed my friend in Balmor...

David,

BCC, yeah, I can see that!

But there is no poo' side of town in Montgomery Co. now really, is there?

In 1968, Walter Johnson and Walt Whitman went head to head for the regional swimming championship (DC region) --- I was the Co-captain of the Walt Whitman team at the time, so naturally, that is why I suggested WJ