Three really dumb questions

Sorry but I just can't control myself. I gotta ask some anal retentive questions about the AOS.

1. On the I-485, Part 1, Family name ----does my wife use her maiden name or her new name, i.e. my last name?

2. On G-325A, Top right, File number A-, this is the alien registration number correct? Which is also asked for in the big box at the bottom again, right? Seems redundant.

3. On G-325A, "This Form is Submitted in Connection with Application For:" - Do we check "Status as Permanent Resident"? Or check "Other" and write "Adjustment of Status - K1" or something like that?

OK, thanks for any information. Don't know why, but maybe I'm too worried about these simple things.

Sorry but I just can't control myself.  I gotta ask some anal retentive questions about the AOS.  

1.  On the I-485, Part 1, Family name ----does my wife use her maiden name or her new name, i.e. my last name?

2. On G-325A, Top right, File number A-, this is the alien registration number correct? Which is also asked for in the big box at the bottom again, right?  Seems redundant.  

3. On G-325A, "This Form is Submitted in Connection with Application For:" - Do we check "Status as Permanent Resident"? Or check "Other" and write "Adjustment of Status - K1" or something like that?  

OK, thanks for any information.  Don't know why, but maybe I'm too worried about these simple things.

On Jingwen's AOS, we did the following:

Family Name - We showed her Chinese family name, not mine. This was the same name as shown on her passport/visa/I-94.

G-325A - We showed the same number twice, once at the top and once at the bottom.

G-325A - We marked the box "Status as Permanent Resident".

Sorry but I just can't control myself.  I gotta ask some anal retentive questions about the AOS.  

1.  On the I-485, Part 1, Family name ----does my wife use her maiden name or her new name, i.e. my last name?

2. On G-325A, Top right, File number A-, this is the alien registration number correct? Which is also asked for in the big box at the bottom again, right?  Seems redundant.  

OK, thanks for any information.  Don't know why, but maybe I'm too worried about these simple things.

On Jingwen's AOS, we did the following:

Family Name - We showed her Chinese family name, not mine. This was the same name as shown on her passport/visa/I-94.

G-325A - We showed the same number twice, once at the top and once at the bottom.

G-325A - We marked the box "Status as Permanent Resident".

Although Frank and I did it differently and my way worked, you might want to listen to Frank. He had the shortest interview in history!!

I am submitting my paperwork this week so don't listen to me. But, in the place for Family name I am listing her new name with my last name. Just below is another box labeled "Other names used including names by previous marriage". I am listing her maiden name here just as it shows on her passport, visa and I-94. I am placing my bet that by showing she wants to go by her new last name will help AOS interview.

Thanks for the information. That married name thing sounds great for the G325A but how about the I-485? It doesn't have a place there for "Other Names Used". How to handle that one? But then again the I-485 does have a line "Give your name exactly as it appears on your Arrival/Departure record(Form I-94)".

We used my last name as family name and her maiden name as middle name on the I-485. At the interview the AOS officer said we could use my last name, her last name or a hyphenated name but we could not use her maiden name as a middle name. We opted for my last name but when the green card came it showed her middle initial as H like her maiden name.