I will look for your findings. If they can truly give better information, I would be happy to add that to my list of places to bug about this. I have to say that on the e-mail, I am suprised at people saying they don't get responses or it takes several days. Longest I have waited was about 12 hours, but then I new when I sent the e-mail, it was the middle of the night there, and the respons came by noon GZ time. The quickest was in 5 minutes and was the most direst saying specifically the interview would happen in 3 months, and even used Jennifers family name in the response.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blsqueaky, i will help you out and try it on Monday. I have one of those VOIP phone services and China is free for me in my package. Save your money and I will try it on their Monday morning and see if it is better than calling DOS. I have never waited more than 10 minutes calling DOS but all I ever hear is no interview scheduled yet, so it is worth a try. I will let you know what I find out.

Bill

I think oxymoron is the correct term for govt. and free

Right.. except that term is normally for words in succession, next to each other... like "Military intelligence"...

Then how about Citizen service. <_<

I think you got it... :D

Wish I didn't. :P

GZ, I'm still waiting! Where is our #^%$% P4!!!

Right.. except that term is normally for words in succession, next to each other... like "Military intelligence"...

Then how about Citizen service. :lol:

I think you got it... B)

Wish I didn't. :lol:

Your getting all the Citizen's Service they give !!! sorry...

Then how about Citizen service. :blink:

I think you got it... :P

Wish I didn't. :huh:

Your getting all the Citizen's Service they give !!! sorry...

My problem is that I'm still somewhat expecting it. :P Once I give up completely, they will give us our P4. Why should this step be different from any other.