Does your Chinese loveone follow Feng Shui?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Chinese loveone follow Feng Shui?

• Not at all
    • A little
    • Somewhat
    • A lot
    • A must

Yes- and some things are okay- but some things drive me crazy- everyone's house we go into- every place we look at. It's just so hard to comply with all of the rules sometimes. But at least he doesn't believe in hanging the good luck charms and all of that stuff. My husband can also read palms and faces. He reads palms at our parties- people love it- and he never says anything bad. (Just tells me about it later) But the most frustrating thing is that he won't tell me what is wrong with my hand- it probably says that I am too lazy and need to study more or something.

There should be a "Don't know" option....

One better find out because it may lead to a big issue when SO is here (won't live in the house because of bad Feng Shui).

I am quite aware of it... and two months together never saw any evidence of her showing any pre-occupation with it..

Nevertheless... I fired up the telephony software, made a call to China just now.. ask her to give me some answer...

In typical fashion, she said "mei guan xi... I listen to you".

Not satisfied with a quick ego trip to the throne, I pressed her to tell me her opinion.

After many , "you like, I like" and after many more repeats to the question, she says, "In China, this is good. I know only a little. Mei guan xi".

Settled. I voted "Not at All"...

Yes- the cemetary, hospital and church thing is big- and I live in the Bible belt- it's hard to find a place without a church near it or within sight distance. Also the front door can't face the back door- you can't be able to see the back door when you walk in the front door of your house because all of your money will flow out. You can't sleep with a mirror facing you- you can't sleep or sit at your desk with a window or door facing you either. In most rooms there is only one way for the furniture to go because of these rules. Aiya!

One reason for the delay between our marriage and the filing is that I returned from China to learn that my best friend had died. I and another friend were to handle his estate.

Now Hal was very generous and had left me a few very expensive items of furniture. Xiao Mei said No. So I gave those pieces to others.

Anything to please my sweet lao puo.