130 approved 4 identical emails

i just got 4 emails from dhs saying my I-130 was approved 4/27/05 and a letter sent. I got an approval letter from them back in january. and it was sent to the NVC. my I-129 was sent in nov 2 and i received a 797 for it and nothing ever happened from that. I guess this is just another example of the governments inefficiency! Sheees!

mark

i just got 4 emails from dhs saying my I-130 was approved 4/27/05 and a letter sent.  I got an approval letter from them back in january. and it was sent to the NVC.  my I-129 was sent in nov 2 and i received a 797 for it and nothing ever happened from that.  I guess this is just another example of the governments inefficiency!  Sheees!

mark

Well they sent it to the right email and snail mail addresses. Seems like more than any citizen has a right to ask for.

To overcome this I recommend learning the way of the blue thingie. There are numerous posts directing the way but mostly in the enlightened LL

BbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got 4 emails from dhs saying my I-130 was approved 4/27/05 and a letter sent.  I got an approval letter from them back in january. and it was sent to the NVC.  my I-129 was sent in nov 2 and i received a 797 for it and nothing ever happened from that.  I guess this is just another example of the governments inefficiency!  Sheees!

mark

It sounds like the Office of Redundancy is slipping a bit. Only 4 e-mails? :blink: