Vaccination Supp experience - Boston area

I took Quan last week to get her Vaccination Supplement. After reading about Jim's experience, I decided we should make every effort to get this done before we filed. Quan had her vaccination record from China, but never got it translated. She used some dictionary software to translate all of the vaccines and I then printed out a two page translation which we simply folded up and placed in her vaccination record booklet. I searched through the USENET archives on Google Groups and found a doctor in RI that other's had had success using, had all the paperwork on hand, and understood that we just needed the vaccination supplement.

Dr. Steven McCloy

Occupational Health & Rehabilitation, Inc.

203 Concord Street, Suite 301

Pawtucket, RI 02860

Tel: (401)722-8880

I called his office the week before and had no problem making an appointment for the following week. When we arrived, they made copies of her vaccination translation. We also brought her birth certificate (with translation) and passport, but I think they only asked to see her passport. The doctor was very nice. He accepted our translation, no questions asked. He said Quan would only need a tetnus booster to complete the supplement. We were pleased for that. The final bill came to just $46 (It would have been over $600 worth of shots had we not had the translation). If we had the time, we probably could have got it done on our insurance, but at this point the saving would have been minimal. The doctor completed the supplement form, and put it in a sealed envelope.